Monday, July 13, 2009

LAST DAYS IN KRAKOW

.....This is the only Wodka that I am going to drink now...it is so smooth I drink it on the rocks and I think they do sell it in SD.....
....this is a church that is underground inside the salt mine....the walls are all salt....I didnt lick them.....
......This is a hallway about 100 meters below the surface...this is one of the biggest and nicest salt mine in the world....
....my favorite club/bar in krakow....it means BEAUTIFUL DOG...I was here on my last night in krakow.....I dont know how I got home......
Paulina, Annia and me at the opening of a museum in krakow....we were invited by the U.S. consulate.....it was cool.....FREE FOOD AND WINE, BEER AND COCA COLA!!!
....on our way to the museum.....
....dinking on a random nite....
.....another beautiful day in the square in krakow....this is the place to party....damn I miss it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alfi G: Papa, quieres tener visitantes a tu blog? Pus pongase la pilas! A ver cuando se te hincha postear. Vaya que has cambiado, eh! Vaya!